Confounding Cape

The homeowners could not be in their home without feeling very sick. After performing a complete visual inspection and diagnostic tests, we discovered a toxic combination of gases, moisture and mold in their home. We diagnosed it and, more importantly, devise a series of steps to fix it properly.  They have returned to the home they love.

Baffling

Bungalow

The resident described a distressing set of neurological symptoms associated with spending time in the building. After performing a set of diagnostic tests and visual inspections, we determined that the improperly installed floor insulation was trapping moisture. The high moisture content was causing the wood to decay.  Acetone is a by-product of wood decay. The resident suffered the symptoms of Acetone Poisoning. We helped develop a plan to fix the problem and the resident felt better almost immediately.

Indoor Air Quality Services

Address

188 Broadway, PO Box 116
Port Ewen, NY 12466, USA

Contact

(845) 338-3864

845-338-3251

©2018 by Energy Conservation Specialists, LLC. Proudly created with Wix.com